السبت، 31 ديسمبر 2011

My Father's Death

I don't recommend that you go through this specific message
if you have a negative opinion

My last day in my normal life as it was, was a Saturday. It began as any other day of my daily life, late for college. Forgot to mention I am a medical student so late for lectures are not an option. I went normally I even barely remember that day expect I had a strengthen course in Pharmacology. I finished it at 9 p.m. and went home normally with my friend. We ate chocolate. Never mind.
My day was still going normal until midnight. I don't remember exactly who phoned me through the day and told me that Dad wasn't feeling okay. I recharged my phone with 20 L.E. The phone is ringing. I heard my father's voice. It wasn't like usual. My father's voice was amazing you could wake a whole neighborhood with. It was clear too. So to hear it like that "quiet the opposite", then I didn't give much of attention. Now I wish I could told him so many things. I didn't stay on phone for more than a minute and gave the phone my sister. The next day, first thing I remember is hearing a cry. I thought I was dreaming or my sister is fooling around. My glasses wasn't around. I reached my hand and took it to hear her voice crying again: No! No!!! Put Dad on the phone.



I felt my heart crashing on the floor I could of swear that I heard its voice. My sister wasn't stoping: Dad , Dad, Dad. I took the phone from her to hear my mom's voice:
May Allah rest his soul.
 The next second I felt my tears all over my face. I asked mom when was that, she told me around Fajar "sunrising' . I called my cousins to prepare for his funeral in Egypt while my sister was telling her friends. when we got to the family house. There were shouting and screaming but it wasn't from the heart. I ordered them to keep their mouths shut and pray for him. My friend came and a couple of our other friends, too .

I don't know why I am sharing such a personal story on a blog. But I needed to lay it out there and empty my chest of sorrow, regret and shame. who knows :S.

But the most important thing
May Allah have mercy on his soul and lay him in Heightest there is of Heaven

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق